Saturday, September 23, 2006

Everything's OK

Ahhhh, I'm starting to get my stuff together again. It's been 3 months since I left PC, and it's definitely taken this long to get to a place where things are organized, purposeful, and right. I'm still tying up loose ends with PC, but just a couple small items. School is really starting to become exciting, the new business is starting to become active, and I'm definitely digging not having roommates. I've seen all of my friends, and most of my family, so I'm feeling a bit more tuned in to what's going on. It's good to be back, and it's good to be around the people I care about. I felt a little like I was floating in the ether for the last couple months; there's been some uncertainty and anxiety, etc., but now I feel focused, and ready to really burn it up, baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the progression, if that's what you want to call it. Also, thanks for coming out on Friday. It's always good to see your smiling face (hehe) so I hope you didn't mind the techno, botched mixes, and oh - young vixen running about.

Rocketman1200 said...

thanks? no no. thank you.